- Hubby got his replacement computer from Dell. His old computer that had been lost also came this week.
- The weather man says that the current cold weather is likely to be the last we'll see until next winter.
- The little birdies outside the window keep chirruping.
- I saw the tips of a daffodil poking out of the snow on the sheltered side of a building over the weekend. I wonder what's going on under the snow in my yard?
- Mom is coming to nurse me back to health after I have my wisdom teeth out on Saturday.
- The oral surgeon said that my procedure should be simple and straight forward. For him maybe.
What are you thankful for?