Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. Hubby got his replacement computer from Dell. His old computer that had been lost also came this week.

  2. The weather man says that the current cold weather is likely to be the last we'll see until next winter.

  3. The little birdies outside the window keep chirruping.

  4. I saw the tips of a daffodil poking out of the snow on the sheltered side of a building over the weekend. I wonder what's going on under the snow in my yard?

  5. Mom is coming to nurse me back to health after I have my wisdom teeth out on Saturday.

  6. The oral surgeon said that my procedure should be simple and straight forward. For him maybe.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?