- Sunshine. It's great to be able to see the sun. It's good to know that even on a cloudy stormy day the sun is still shinning somewhere beyond the clouds.
- Bird song. I've seen a cardinal, a robin, and several sparrows heartily welcoming spring with their songs.
- The first spring blooms.
- Fun times at the park with the kids.
- Take out, 'cause sometimes I just haven't got the time or energy for cooking.
- Mordern medicines. Spring head colds are a real pain in the neck (literally and figuratively) with out them.
What are you thankful for?