- Space to plant flowers.
- My little garden helpers, Sophia who plants things fairly well and Ethan who waters everything to within an inch to its life.
- I got up at 6:00 AM to go for a walk yesterday. We lost power this morning so I didn't make it out for a walk. I did yard work instead.
- I got to spend most of yesterday
workingplaying in the garden.
- The neighbours think the yard is pretty despite its obviously unmowed state.
- Isaiah and I got to take a nice after dinner walk. He's got a bit more get up and go than I do.
- Isaiah got a PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System) binder home this week and he's actually talking! He has been happily consuming the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and juice boxes that he has been asking for with his pictures. Today I got him to ask for something with words without using PECS to facilitate.
- Hubby's brother sent us his old digital camera. I've been snapping lots of pictures for Isaiah's binder and for my picture blog.
What are you thankful for?