- We found Ethan rather quickly after he wandered off at the school carnival. He was waiting in line for the fun house.
- The school carnival volunteers were very efficient at searching for Ethan.
- It wasn't Isaiah that wandered off.
- I didn't cry and/or yell at hubby while Ethan was missing. I did pace for a bit though.
- Hubby (reading to Ethan): Sing a song of sixpence, a pocket full of rye; four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie.
Sophia (from across the room): Pie?! (accompanied by an appropriately bright eyed look of anticipation)
It took a bit of the edge off of Ethan's wandering off.
- Someone took our lawn mower. I can't see how this is a good thing at the moment but as the song says, "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice!" (That's the KJV of Philippians 4:4.)
What are you thankful for?