- I didn't have to burn anything to get rid the head lice. I could just wash/dry and/or spray everything.
- The kids still seem to like me even though I had to comb their hair with a nit comb. They are a little cautious about me getting to close to their heads though.
- Hubby didn't complain when I gave his hair the once over for head lice.
- Hubby didn't complain when I had him shave his beard as a precaution against spreading any more lice. I don't know if it was really necessary but why take chances.
- The washing machine and dryer haven't given out from the near constant use since Wednesday night.
So what are you thankful for?