Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Friday, September 28, 2007

Jury Duty

I got a jury duty summons in the mail today. Finally I get to exercise my civic duty! The last time I was sent any information about serving on a jury the boys were still toddlers so they let me off the hook. I as a bit bummed about that but seeing as there's no juror's day care at the court house I really wasn't in a position to serve. Now that the boys are in school and Sophia is much less of a hand full than either of them were at her age (almost 3 no) I'm ready to give this whole jury duty thing a try. Scary ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment