Thankful Thursday

What day is it again? Oh yeah, today I am thankful for/that:
  1. I can still be generally thankful even though I can't remember the specifics of what I want to be thankful for.

  2. Even though the dishwasher is sometimes temperamental it is not broken.

  3. Rain. We certainly need it.

  4. Friends from afar come near again.

  5. Limited wobbly tooth drama.

  6. Isaiah's ambitious and cooperative teachers and therapists.

  7. I remembered what else I'm thankful for today. See below.

  8. The turning of the seasons.

  9. The dance of fallen leaves in eddies of wind.

  10. Fall colour.

  11. The annual church hayride. It's tomorrow. I hope it isn't too cloudy. I've been talking to Ethan about constellations since he commented about the stars in the sky one night last week in the school parking lot. I sense a trip to the planetarium in our future.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. I am thankful for this glorious weather, my beautiful and friendly pet parrots - and friends like YOU, Sam :)

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?