Tales From The Crib

We're in the midst of packing for our Thanksgiving trek. At some point I yelled down the stairs for hubby to bring me a bag to put our toiletries in. Sophia, who was in her room trying to pick out what she was going to wear on the trip, came pounding out of her room yelling, "Mommy, mommy where is it?!"
"Where's what," I asked wondering what part of the conversation she was having with herself that I had missed.
"Where's the toilet tree?" she asked looking around for said item.

Once I stopped laughing I told her what toiletries meant. She looked disappointed. Then she sneaked downstairs to strip off her pajamas and hide under my sleeping bag. I made at least three trips downstairs looking for her before hubby told me where she was.

Never a dull moment in this house.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Rise Up In The Darkness

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?