Thankful Thursday

Groan, what day is it again? Oh, it's Thursday. When did that happen? Anyway, so today I am thankful for/that:
  1. I had already taken all of the merchandise I hope to sell this weekend out of the house when Isaiah found the bottle of Elmer's glue. So far I've had to wash glue out of my spring form cake pan, Isaiah's dinner plate (hubby tried to salvage some of Isaiah's dinner), the floor, the organ, a pair of Sophia's tights, Isaiah, Isaiah's clothes, and Isaiah's favourite toy monkey.

  2. Bedtime!

  3. No homework on weekends.

  4. Job hunting.

  5. Modern medicine, especially the little things we use every day like self adhesive bandages, antibiotic ointment, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, soap, etc.

  6. Ethan lost another tooth to an apple he was snacking on on Tuesday afternoon with out too much fuss. He went through two cups of salt water when we got back home (we were about to get out of the car at the grocery store when the tooth came out). Ethan managed to hang on to his tooth so I finally got a keepsake of the tooth losing stage (it's so tiny!) Unfortunately he's developed the annoying habit of sucking air through the space where his tooth was. Part of me wants to cringe every time he does it.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. Being married 6 years.

    My soon-to-be-21 year old daughter who took care of "D.S. 2.0" to allow Mrs. D.S. and I to do a quick getaway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Rise Up In The Darkness

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?