- Our free new-to-us car. No more haggling to get the car if I want to go somewhere during the day.
- All of the kids seem to be at a stage where they like playing in the snow. I had fun following them around the front and back yards when they went out to play on our first snow day of the school year. Ethan and Sophia made snow angels, snow cakes, and snow castles (with a plant pot). Isaiah was content to wander all over the yard eating snow and climbing as high as he could on the snow covered play set in the backyard. A few times he decided to lounge in a snow bank. There was so much snow I might have lost him if he had ever stayed still for more than a few seconds.
- The snow slows Isaiah down when he decides to wander off.
- Fresh home made bread hot out of the oven, with lots and lots of butter.
- Modern home heating technology.
What are you thankful for?