- As miserable as I have been for the last few weeks it all falls within the range of normal so I don't really have anything to worry about.
- Being pelted with badly formed snowballs by small children with really bad aim. It's the thought that counts.
- Hubby brought home some wonderfully unscented soap and found some shampoo with a fragrance I could tolerate. I was actually able to enjoy taking a shower today! Pregnancy makes my sense of smell go haywire. The smell of pretty much everything makes me want to throw up. (I haven't even been able to bring myself to cook since Christmas Eve.)
- I have so far avoided tossing my cookies.
- Mom, Dad, and Sis3 wrangled the kids for me over Christmas break. I was mostly free to lounge around and concentrate on not throwing up.
- Those who give without ever knowing the names of those who are blessed by their gifts.
What are you thankful for?