- The prayers of friends near and far. God knows we need them!
- The gift of an answered prayer that you didn't even know was said on your behalf.
- The people that God uses to answer our prayers.
- Isaiah and I had a relatively brief sojourn in the ER this week, a little over two hours.
- Me: What do you want for dinner? I want...
Isaiah: Gum! I want gum! I want gum! I want gum!
He happily skipped into the pantry expecting that I was going to give him gum for dinner because he used his words. I think I gave him an apple and a pb&j sandwich instead. It was nice that he asked for what he wanted.
- Hubby has been helping Ethan with is homework. It's a toss up who dislikes homework more, me or Ethan.
- I'm feeling well enough to get back to doing the household chores. Wait a minute...
- Peg of What if? and this post.
What are you thankful for?