Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. The prayers of friends near and far. God knows we need them!

  2. The gift of an answered prayer that you didn't even know was said on your behalf.

  3. The people that God uses to answer our prayers.

  4. Isaiah and I had a relatively brief sojourn in the ER this week, a little over two hours.

  5. Me: What do you want for dinner? I want...
    Isaiah: Gum! I want gum! I want gum! I want gum!

    He happily skipped into the pantry expecting that I was going to give him gum for dinner because he used his words. I think I gave him an apple and a pb&j sandwich instead. It was nice that he asked for what he wanted.

  6. Hubby has been helping Ethan with is homework. It's a toss up who dislikes homework more, me or Ethan.

  7. I'm feeling well enough to get back to doing the household chores. Wait a minute...

  8. Peg of What if? and this post.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. And I am thankful to YOU, Sam, for how you enlighten me on topics about which I am not terribly knowledgeable...

    Plus for sharing your family life with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?