- Spring, it will happen eventually.
- Ethan's cast comes off tomorrow. I'm ready to give is arm a bath and a good scratching. Hopefully he won't need another one.
- Our Medicaid Service Coordinator, she does a lot of work in finding ways for us to help support the boys' development and education.
- Ethan and Sophia can actually be nice to each other once you explain in clear simple details how that works.
- Upon rushing up the stairs after hearing the toilet flush I found Isaiah in the bathroom grinning broadly while simultaneously pulling his pants up and putting the toilet seat back down.
What are you thankful for?