- I remembered what day it is.
- The full tube of over the counter antibiotic ointment in the medicine cabinet. I had to doctor up all three kids last night and that stuff came in real handy. None if them are very good patients.
- "I asked Isaiah if he wanted me to push him in the swing and he said no! That's good!" Reported by one of Isaiah's classmates at the park after school yesterday.
- The heat finally broke. I was prepared to deal with that kind of heat in August. Not so much at the beginning of June.
- Garden fresh peas. They'll be ready to harvest in another week or so.
- I've got my computer back. I lost all of my email and music files but the important stuff was saved.
- Wide open green spaces for the kids to run in.
- We get a vacation time this year! I'm so excited!
A few late additions.
- To keep Ethan and Sophia out of my hair while I made dinner I sent them outside to pick some chives. They each came back with a handful of chives.
- Ethan resisted licking the spoon when I gave him the task of stirring the strawberries to go with the waffles we had for dinner.
- Isaiah patiently watched me cook, kept his hands out of the waffle batter, and he didn't burn himself with his waffle-napping escapades.
- Making dinner with the kids helping when their help is actually helpful.
What are you thankful for?