- Conversations with the kids.
- The night time serenade of crickets and catydids.
- Flowers (sometimes with the roots attached) from the kids.
- Family. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
- Break and bake chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Dark chocolate instant pudding. Nothing quiets down a noisy bunch of kids like pudding. Especially when they've had a hand in making it.
- Garbage collectors. If you ever lived in a city when the garbage collectors were on strike you would understand. Go out and say thanks the next time they wake you up in the process of hauling off your junk.
- Isaiah lost a second tooth with no fan fare and is happily growing in a new pair. We were also able to recover the tooth.
What are you thankful for?