- Isaiah's usual response to, "Bed time!" is to immediately head for his room. We always got a kick out of his reaction to being put to bed when he was a baby. Once we set him down he would take one look around the playpen and then do a face plant into the mattress. It was an amusing contrast to Ethan who would take forever (and sometimes still does) to fall asleep.
- Cooler than usual August weather.
- Despite a maddening reluctance to vacate the premises (namely me) baby is a-okay on the ultrasound.
- Modern cold medicines. Although they don't seem to be doing me all that good they are keeping Sophia happy. Her good humor lasts almost exactly as long as her cold medicine persists in her system.
- Warm showers. These days I feel like each one could be my last for awhile.
What are you thankful for?