- The rain stopped long enough for us to not get soaked during the hayride on Friday night. Ethan got to roast marshmallows.
- I was able to intercept the flaming marshmallow that Ethan wanted me to blow out before it touched anyone.
- The trees are putting on their fall finery.
- Chef Ethan helping dad make dinner.
- Isaiah goes to bed when we tell him it's bed time. I wish he would rub off on his brother and sister in that respect.
- The opportunity to speak with law makers about autism and disability issues.
What are you thankful for?