Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Morning After

Things are pretty sedate in the house this morning. Sis 1 and I talked this morning of our resignation to gracefully endure the next four years. Interestingly we've both been mistaken for Obama supporters this election season. She in a red part of the state and I in a blue part of the state. I'm not feeling the whole historical first black president thing. The President elect and I are too far apart ideologically for that. Anyway, to President elect Obama I say, good on ya mate and God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment