Thankful Thursday

Through a combination of procrastination, lots of work, and sleep deprivation I've forgotten about half of my list this week so I'm gonna have to make stuff up as I go along. So today I am thankful for/that:
  1. Warm sunshine in November. It's going to make all the snow and ice that much harder to take when it finally does come but for now I'm loving the warmth.

  2. American democracy, gotta love it.

  3. The defenders of our freedom.

  4. I've discovered a new favourite food of Isaiah's, quesadillas. He calls them pizza but as they are cheap and easy to make at home he can call them whatever he wants so long as he keeps eating them.

  5. The boys are doing well in school, so say their teachers, therapists, and various support staff.

  6. All of the teachers, therapist, and various support staff that have helped the boys along in the past few years.

So what are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?