- The hardworking teachers, therapists, and other staff who work with my boys to help do their best.
- "He ate the fried fish sandwich!" wrote Isaiah's special ed teacher. That's a big deal for a picky eater like Isaiah. I love that his teacher gets as excited about that kind of stuff as we do.
- Christmas is coming! Sophia keeps asking to open presents. She looked ready to rebel until I offered to let her help wrap the presents we got for her cousins.
- Ethan singing and playing Christmas carols. He's been in full blown Christmas mode since the Christmas tree came out of the attic the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
- Hubby is all done with grading for the semester.
- Fun loving friends and family.
What are you thankful for?