Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. Those who regularly check each week to see what I'm thankful for. You help keep me thankful and honest.

  2. The true meaning of Christmas.

  3. Jewel's first Christmas. She didn't get what all the fuss was about but she was here for it. Next year she'll be wading into the fray with the rest of my lot.

  4. Homemade Christmas presents from the kids.

  5. My bought with the local stomach bug making the rounds was blessedly brief and mild.

  6. I had enough of a voice left to sing all of the Christmas hymns at Church on Sunday. Now I sound like a smoker but I can still hum and whistle.

  7. Sharing the fun things from my childhood with my kids (Christmas Village here we come!).

  8. Friends and family to share the holiday with.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?