- Reinforcements. My parents are in town for a couple of days.
- Music, it makes life more interesting and bearable.
- Dancing, because see above.
- Books, because see above.
- After winter must come spring. The birds know it and have been singing off and on in preparation for its arrival.
- Grandma's anointing. Sometimes it works to calm a cranky kid. In part, I think, because they are stunned that Grandma just pulled a bottle of olive oil out of her purse and slathered them up with it.
What are you thankful for?