- Hubby managed to fix the frankenputer that I was left with after a tech broke my computer while fixing a minor problem.
- Hubby was mistaken when he thought he had lost all my data on the back up storage device in the process of wiping and reinstalling my hard drive. That was a very unpleasant afternoon.
- The brand new kitchen faucet, made in this century, is working marvelously.
- Spring time planting. I went on a bit of a shopping spree this week and got some new seeds.
- Modern medicine. Being sick would be so much more miserable without all of the wonderful medicines available to ease the misery.
- Teachers who go the extra mile to help my kids reach their potential.
What are you thankful for?