- A safe and relatively uneventful trip down to NYC. The kids seem to be finally getting the hang of it.
- The baby is slowly learning that the world doesn't come crashing down when she's not attached to my hip. Grandma has been working her magic this week.
- Four generations in one room.
- Spring time lushness.
- All of the unexpected slightly wild green spaces in NYC.
- Long suffering grandma and grandpa who, while firm when necessary, allow themselves to be wrapped around the grandkids' little fingers.
- Time to rest.
What are you thankful for?