- Little garden helpers even if all they really want to do is dig holes in the flower beds.
- Warm sunshine.
- A smooth CSE meeting for Isaiah.
- Modern medicine.
- New life, particularly all of the cute babies born to friends so far this year.
- "You're awesome mommy!" I'll file that away for when they are teenagers and suddenly think I know nothing about the world.
- The men and women who serve and sacrifice to defend this nation and the families that they leave behind to do so.
What are you thankful for?