- The men and women who serve in the US armed forces and their families.
- Our family doc and his nurse.
- Smooth sailing at the dentist's office for Ethan AND Isaiah this week. Smooth sailing for Isaiah meant I was able to get him in the chair, he yelled loud enough and long enough to give the dentist a good look at his teeth and gums and he had no cavities.
- No one has a fever (at the moment).
- Ibuprofen. Waking up in the middle of the night to find your baby burning up with high temperature would be a whole lot scarier if you didn't have an easy reliable way to bring that temperature down in a matter of minutes.
What are you thankful for?