Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. Vacation. Nothing like a little time away to make you appreciate sleeping in your own bed.

  2. Perhaps my favourite summer time sound of all, the cicada.

  3. Summer flowers.

  4. Baby girl, aka Jewel, in all her snaggle toothed, stair climbing, toy tossing, paper eating glory. She seems to learn a new trick every day.

  5. The mouth of CNY, aka Sophia, who said today, "Mommy the bug dope says OFF on it!"

  6. Ethan the match maker who found someone else for Sophia to pretend to marry so he wouldn't have to marry her as she demanded.

  7. Isaiah's you-didn't-do-it-right face when I sing his favourite songs out of sequence or fudge one of his familiar routines.

  8. Many helpful hands to lighten the load.

  9. My church family. Feels like I haven't seen them in forever (it's only been two Sudays which kind of is forever for me).

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Rise Up In The Darkness

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?