- Vacation. Nothing like a little time away to make you appreciate sleeping in your own bed.
- Perhaps my favourite summer time sound of all, the cicada.
- Summer flowers.
- Baby girl, aka Jewel, in all her snaggle toothed, stair climbing, toy tossing, paper eating glory. She seems to learn a new trick every day.
- The mouth of CNY, aka Sophia, who said today, "Mommy the bug dope says OFF on it!"
- Ethan the match maker who found someone else for Sophia to pretend to marry so he wouldn't have to marry her as she demanded.
- Isaiah's you-didn't-do-it-right face when I sing his favourite songs out of sequence or fudge one of his familiar routines.
- Many helpful hands to lighten the load.
- My church family. Feels like I haven't seen them in forever (it's only been two Sudays which kind of is forever for me).
What are you thankful for?