Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. We haven't had to turn the heat on yet. Although I was tempted once or twice.

  2. Birthdays! (See I didn't forget.)

  3. A walk in the woods, even though certain enthusiastic individuals came close to getting us lost.

  4. The tantalizing beginning of autumn colour.

  5. Honest and thoughtful biblical exegesis .

  6. A good toe tapping song.

  7. Amusing friends.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I like your Thankful Thursdays postings. Had a tough day & I needed to be reminded of what I am thankful for.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete