- Friends with whom I can disagree without having my sanity or salvation called into question.
- The fall colour is ON this year. The yellows are more yellow, the reds redder, the golds more golden, the burgandys richer, the oranges more orange, the bronze and copper brighter and stronger. I love it!
- Good neighbors, in the biblical and worldly sense.
- Jobs for those who still have them or have just gotten new ones.
- Patience (not that I have as much as I would like but I'm a work in progress).
- Self control (see above).
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Today I am thankful for/that: