Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. The joy of the children over Christmas.

  2. Reminders from the children about the true meaning of Christmas. It's nice to know that they've been paying attention.

  3. Bedtime quiet.

  4. Laughter.

  5. Friendship.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. lol we don't have bedtime quiet in this house yet but I am thankful for a housefull of kids and the amusement that I get from listening to Isaiah yell at me to "POP" because he can't make the ST sound for stop..it's really quite hilarious.

    ReplyDelete