Thankful Thursday

I've fallen off the wagon a bit in the past few weeks but hopefully I'm back on for a while. So today I am thankful for/that:
  1. I remembered to be thankful.

  2. Modern medicine. Seriously, how did people live before antibiotics and the various over the counter medicines we use when we get sick? How many of us wouldn't be here if it weren't for the innovations of modern medicine? I shudder to think of it.

  3. "Here mom, let me help." Even if the help is more trouble than it's worth it's the thought that counts.

  4. Sunshine.

  5. Flowers.

  6. Friends.

  7. Endurance.

  8. Patience.

  9. Second chances.

  10. Laughter.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. My 1-year old knows what I mean when I say "no," and listens more often than not!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?