Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. When I ask myself what day it is I usually remember. Now if only I could remember to ask myself what day it is on a regular basis.

  2. Being able to sleep on my stomach again.

  3. Ibuprofen.

  4. Sunshine.

  5. A little rain.

  6. All the other stuff I have forgotten to be thankful for. I have more blessings than I know, more than I know I know.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. A (Tylenol PM assisted) full night of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Just passing through)I write a gratitude statement at the end of each of my posts. Sometimes it's difficult to find anything to be grateful for...like yesterday. I'm sure today will be better!

    ReplyDelete