I am thankful for/that:
- Isaiah's speech therapist called and cancelled today's appointment so I didn't have to. I had double booked appointments today but it turns out she couldn't make it anyway.
- Sunny summer like days.
- The bright green leaves on the trees.
- The many shades of white, pink, red, and lavender on the flowering trees.
- The scent of spring flowers in the air.
- The blog post that Sis 1 said she's going to write tonight.
- Bonfire in the country! I'm going to bring extra marshmallows.
- Finding new voices in the blogosphere.
- Missionaries who risk their lives to help people and share the gospel around the world.
- Not matter how difficult my day/week has been there's always something to be thankful for.