Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for/that:
  1. Isaiah's speech therapist called and cancelled today's appointment so I didn't have to. I had double booked appointments today but it turns out she couldn't make it anyway.

  2. Sunny summer like days.

  3. The bright green leaves on the trees.

  4. The many shades of white, pink, red, and lavender on the flowering trees.

  5. The scent of spring flowers in the air.

  6. The blog post that Sis 1 said she's going to write tonight.

  7. Bonfire in the country! I'm going to bring extra marshmallows.

  8. Finding new voices in the blogosphere.

  9. Missionaries who risk their lives to help people and share the gospel around the world.

  10. Not matter how difficult my day/week has been there's always something to be thankful for.
What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?