- I don't have allergies. Something else is causing my sinus infections.
- The family doctors are moving their practice into the city. No more long treks on the highway!
- Potty training has begun once again! I've gotten Isaiah to use the toilet three times now. He's going to take a lot more persuading than Ethan did to use the toilet though.
- Sophia has been demanding to use the potty. I let her sit on it but she didn't do anything.
- The boys are beginning to get used to sharing a room. Ethan didn't want to go to sleep with out Isaiah in the room last night.
- With the boys now sharing a room I have a bit less cleaning to do.
- My sewing machine.
- My friends who keep telling me that I'm loosing weight and the doctor's scale that finally agrees with them.
What are you thankful for?