Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. I don't have allergies. Something else is causing my sinus infections.

  2. The family doctors are moving their practice into the city. No more long treks on the highway!

  3. Potty training has begun once again! I've gotten Isaiah to use the toilet three times now. He's going to take a lot more persuading than Ethan did to use the toilet though.

  4. Sophia has been demanding to use the potty. I let her sit on it but she didn't do anything.

  5. The boys are beginning to get used to sharing a room. Ethan didn't want to go to sleep with out Isaiah in the room last night.

  6. With the boys now sharing a room I have a bit less cleaning to do.

  7. My sewing machine.

  8. My friends who keep telling me that I'm loosing weight and the doctor's scale that finally agrees with them.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?