- Hubby has one chapter of his dissertation finished. At this rate he could easily be done in a year. Happy happy joy joy!!
- Hubby is getting paid again starting tomorrow. Now we won't have to pinch our pennies quite so hard.
- All things work for the good of those who love God. Romans 8:28
- Isaiah has stayed dry all this morning. I may let him wear underwear to school today.
- Modern medicine. We would be so up a creek without the seemingly simple things like antihistimines and painkillers. Isaiah currently looks like the hunch back of Notre Dame (again) thanks to a mosquito. Hubby is on his way home so we can go get a prescription filled so he can see out of both eyes again.
What are you thankful for?