Thankful Thursday

I've been on a bit of a hiatus recently. Between the heat, my computer turning on me, and the kids I haven't had much time or energy for blogging. But still I am thankful for/that:
  1. Hubby has one chapter of his dissertation finished. At this rate he could easily be done in a year. Happy happy joy joy!!

  2. Hubby is getting paid again starting tomorrow. Now we won't have to pinch our pennies quite so hard.

  3. All things work for the good of those who love God. Romans 8:28

  4. Isaiah has stayed dry all this morning. I may let him wear underwear to school today.

  5. Modern medicine. We would be so up a creek without the seemingly simple things like antihistimines and painkillers. Isaiah currently looks like the hunch back of Notre Dame (again) thanks to a mosquito. Hubby is on his way home so we can go get a prescription filled so he can see out of both eyes again.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?