- We had a nice quiet and stress free Christmas at home this year. Of course I spent quite a bit of the day on the phone pestering my sisters to open the presents I had made for them.
- I've found a dentist. They take my insurance and they are giving me a referral to get my wisdom teeth out (finally). They're also going to try to do something about my molar that is mostly filling.
- Ethan's communication skills are continuing to develop.
- Isaiah has calmed down a lot in the last few months. He's been home from school for a week and he hasn't caused any where near as much trouble as he would have in the past.
- Unseasonably warm weather. It has been very good for our heating bill.
- Has another whole year gone by already?
What are you thankful for?