Thankful Thursday

A belated Merry Christmas to you all! Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. We had a nice quiet and stress free Christmas at home this year. Of course I spent quite a bit of the day on the phone pestering my sisters to open the presents I had made for them.

  2. I've found a dentist. They take my insurance and they are giving me a referral to get my wisdom teeth out (finally). They're also going to try to do something about my molar that is mostly filling.

  3. Ethan's communication skills are continuing to develop.

  4. Isaiah has calmed down a lot in the last few months. He's been home from school for a week and he hasn't caused any where near as much trouble as he would have in the past.

  5. Unseasonably warm weather. It has been very good for our heating bill.

  6. Has another whole year gone by already?

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?