- Not only did Isaiah want sauce on his pasta last night, he actually ate it. He even ate the meat in the sauce. This is a kid who would previously paint the table with his food if we forgot ourselves and put sauce on his pasta.
- According to his special ed teacher Isaiah is adjusting very well to his new classroom and effectively using his PECS binder to communicate with his teachers and aides. He's still a menace at home but I can live with that.
- Thanks to many, many, many, many viewings of the movie A Bug's Life over the summer Ethan is going through a budding entomologist phase. He wouldn't stay put at the library yesterday until I mentioned getting some books about bugs.
- Sophia seems to be the budding botanist in the family. She demands a leaf from every tree she passes.
- Sophia also seems to be a budding track star. I started "racing" her this week to give myself a break from having to carry her. Now she wants to race all of the time. I'm certainly getting my exercise.
What are you thankful for?