- Hubby, who can spell any word I throw at him (and I do mean any word) and knows all about that whole Google cache thing. That saved my butt while tinkering with my blog template today.
- Christine of Welcome to My Brain who discovered what I've wanted to do to my blog ever since I updated to the new version of Blogger, have three columns instead of just two. There's a link at the bottom of the blog if you want to do the same with your Blogger blog.
- Still haven't had to turn the heat on yet, which means I still haven't vacuumed out the heating vents yet. Not really looking forward to that particular chore.
- Sweet sweet fall weather.
- Stunning fall colours. I don't think I've ever seen the fall foliage look this good. Even the Zelkovia trees in the neighbourhood that usually just go from green to brown to bare are putting on a colourful display.
- The sounds of children playing in leaf piles. If I didn't have to watch Isaiah to make sure that he didn't run off I'd go diving into a pile myself.
- Hubby did at least two whole loads of dishes all by himself without being asked while I was away last weekend. Thank you dear.
What are you thankful for?