Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. Hubby, who can spell any word I throw at him (and I do mean any word) and knows all about that whole Google cache thing. That saved my butt while tinkering with my blog template today.

  2. Christine of Welcome to My Brain who discovered what I've wanted to do to my blog ever since I updated to the new version of Blogger, have three columns instead of just two. There's a link at the bottom of the blog if you want to do the same with your Blogger blog.

  3. Still haven't had to turn the heat on yet, which means I still haven't vacuumed out the heating vents yet. Not really looking forward to that particular chore.

  4. Sweet sweet fall weather.

  5. Stunning fall colours. I don't think I've ever seen the fall foliage look this good. Even the Zelkovia trees in the neighbourhood that usually just go from green to brown to bare are putting on a colourful display.

  6. The sounds of children playing in leaf piles. If I didn't have to watch Isaiah to make sure that he didn't run off I'd go diving into a pile myself.

  7. Hubby did at least two whole loads of dishes all by himself without being asked while I was away last weekend. Thank you dear.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?