- The new couch delivered yesterday. I've only has a few minutes to sit on it since we got it but it is such an improvement over the old one.
- Green growing things. The seeds in the seed flat are sprouting and the daffodils will bloom any day now.
- I've only been thrown up on once in the last 24 hours. I think the baby is pretty much recovered now.
- No one else in the family has started throwing up.
- Learning how to use Isaiah's communication device. His teacher will be dropping it off today (after showing other teachers and staff at the school how to use it) so I can tweak it some more and let Isaiah practice using it at home.
What are you thankful for?