Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. The new couch delivered yesterday. I've only has a few minutes to sit on it since we got it but it is such an improvement over the old one.

  2. Sunshine!

  3. Green growing things. The seeds in the seed flat are sprouting and the daffodils will bloom any day now.

  4. I've only been thrown up on once in the last 24 hours. I think the baby is pretty much recovered now.

  5. No one else in the family has started throwing up.

  6. Learning how to use Isaiah's communication device. His teacher will be dropping it off today (after showing other teachers and staff at the school how to use it) so I can tweak it some more and let Isaiah practice using it at home.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?