- Sophia willingly dragging my bag around the doctor's office last week when my back hurt too much for me to carry anything.
- A fast recovery from last week's back muscle spasm. I occasionally have to say things like, I can't bend that way right now, but for the most part I'm back carrying my usual load.
- I was already home and in the driveway when I locked the keys in the car this week.
- I had a functioning cell phone to call hubby with when I locked the keys in the car.
- Hubby was only 10 minutes from home when I called him after locking my keys in the car.
- I had a baggy of Kix cereal to keep the girls happy and yarn and my crochet hooks to occupy me while I waited for hubby to get home and get my keys out of the car.
- It's been a lot easier to keep the living room clean since I banished a bunch of the kids' toys from the house. I'll be repeating the process with kid and grown up stuff in every room of the house multiple times.
- Green growing things in the garden (on the cheese not so much).
What are you thankful for?