Wading into the war

I've been blogging for a little over a month now and I've finally discovered alliances thanks to Discoshaman. After reviewing the various alliances I am ready to declare my loyalties. So here goes.
Whereas I am a stay at home mother with two children, a husband, and a home to manage all by myself,
whereas the name Alliance of Free Blogs looked appealing until I read the long list of requirements that I really don't have time for,
whereas InstaPundit was one of the first blogs I ever read and I feel some type of way about trying to do bad things to him,
whereas I like the guy because he's funny and apparently knows how to cook,
I hereby ally myself with the Axis of Naughty. As Jeremy said in his declaration, "After comparing the two groups, and given all the insights I've gleaned from Reynolds, I see no choice but to side with the ill-named group over the ill-conceived group."

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?