Cheddar is the enemy

I'm learning the hard way that no amount of Lactaid can save me from cheese, especially cheddar. It probably didn't help that I also ate prunes with the cheese. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I thought could get some fiber and some calcium all at once.

My sister, who has been lactose intolerant for years, is counseling me on how to survive what I've done to myself. Ginger ale and steaming hot ginger tea are my only hope now. I really hope this lactose intolerance thing is a temporary symptom of pregnancy. I don't know if I can live the rest of my life without cheese. "Behold the power of cheese" has a whole new meaning for me.

My sister says that the dairy farmers and antacid companies must be in cahoots with each other. And they are all being controlled by the cats who are plotting our downfall. She's got issues.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?