Blog roll updates

I've been putting of adding new folks to my blog roll for so long that I can't remember all of the blogs I wanted to add. Here's a partial list that I've reconstructed from my occasionally unreliable memory.

Crispus: named for Crispus Attucks one of the first casualties of the American Revolution (or the War of Insurrection if you like), it's "Libertarianism, with a black American twist." The blog is pretty new but it looks interesting. Check out the post on Condi Rice's real agenda.

The Mulatto Advocate: another one of those crazy non-Democrat negroes, well half negro. We just keep popping up all over the place.

Army of One: he's been interviewing fellow bloggers from the Blogdom of God (this one is the latest one) which makes for pretty interesting reading. The other stuff on the blog is interesting too.

That's all I can remember at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?