Great Quiz!

This made me laugh, the evil maniacal mad genius laugh. It is so right and at the same time so wrong. I love it!

Wackiness: 30/100
Rationality: 36/100
Constructiveness: 54/100
Leadership: 42/100


You are an SECF--Sober Emotional Constructive Follower. This makes you a hippie. [I suppose I was hippie material in highschool and college. My sisters were convinced I would go on to be a crusader in the hinterlands of some undeveloped country. Now I just day dream about it and plot to send my kids out globe hopping when they grow up.] You are passionate about your causes and steadfast in your commitments. Once you've made up your mind, no one can convince you otherwise. [This has always annoyed my family but it comes in handy with hubby.] Your politics are left-leaning, [Snicker snicker, I suppose there are people who stand to the right of me politically.] and your lifestyle choices decidedly temperate and chaste.

You do tremendous work when focused, but usually you operate somewhat distracted. [To wit, 2 weeks later I'm still not done painting our bedroom.] You blow hot and cold, and while you normally endeavor on the side of goodness and truth, you have a massive mean streak which is not to be taken lightly. You don't get mad, you get even. [I'm working on that, really!]

Please don't get even with this web site.

I can't wait to see how the rest of the family tests on this quiz.

Update: Hubby is a font of knowledge and one sis is an evil genius. Pops and the others have yet to take the quiz. (What are y'all waiting for?)

(Thanks to Baldilocks.)

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?